Saturday, December 18, 2010

Recording update:
Almost done! Alice has to do her keys on 3 tunes in January and it will be fait de complet! Please send her healing vibes and prayers she has been struggling with a thyroid condition for a long while but it has been particularly harsh the past month so as soon as she is recovered Fran "crazy fingers" Fraser will grace us with her enviable talents!!
Last Thursday Andrew "Huggybear" Huggard (Leonard and the Lab Rats,Olliebollen Trio) blew us away with his harmonica. That man is a true bluester and I am beyond thrilled to have him on the album!! He shone a brilliance and gave the tunes a whole extra dimension.
Monday, Adam gives another stellar lead guitar treatment on more of the songs and I begin background and harmony vocals on some of the tracks too. The song productions are rich, emotional and groove centered with twists and turns on every corner. Just when you think you know what's coming we have a surprise in store for you on this album. Of all my albums, which I love each one for their special qualities and times in my life, I have to say this one seems to be most like me yet. I can't wait to share this album with you!!



No comments:

Blog Archive