Thursday, October 17, 2013

Conventus Music Video

Beginning this week I released the first music video for Conventus the title track of the new album to be released November 8, 2013.
Every week hereafter I will release a music video in support of the new album so stay tuned an be sure to check back often or subscribe! If you like it please share and post. Thanks!

LYRICS

Conventus

In the night

While you sleep

Life will fall right into your dreams

I am here I love you

I will follow into your dreams

I am there as you sleep

Following now into your night



Conventus alis

Wings will come together

Agape dreaming

We will love forever

Conventus alis

Oh our hearts are opened

We will fly forever

No our dreams aren’t broken



Nothing is heavy for those that fly

We’ll soar forever and we’ll see with eyes

Of hearts who know how we come alive

We’’ll dance the dream awake when we arrive

All songs ©Norine Braun 2013 SOCAN Braun and Brains Music

credits

from Conventus The Eye of the Heart, released 08 November 2013 
MUSICIANS
Norine Braun: Vocals, harmony vocals, acoustic guitar

Adam Popowitz: lead guitar, bass, keys/synth

Elliot Polski: drums and percussion

Produced by Adam Popowitz

Recorded, mixed and mastered by Adam Popowitz at Rear Window Song & Sound Coquitlam, BC

All songs words and music composed by Norine Braun

All songs ©Norine Braun 2013 SOCAN Braun and Brains Music

BACKSTORYThe intro to this song was a lullabye I  wrote when noodling on my guitar  just before my surgery last Christmas. I recorded several acoustic bare bone demos of the songs I planned to record once recovered and to listen to while recuperating in hospital. This lullabye of sorts was a stand out for me. I found the song to be soothing and like something greater than myself was singing to me through me if I may be so grandiose. This song was the one that brought me greatest comfort. When I returned home and regained my strength I felt a great joy and thought the conclusion of the song must be joyous and demonstrate a connection with that source....and voila here is the result. I hope you enjoy the spirit of which it is created. 

No comments:

Blog Archive