Monday, November 10, 2014

Joy

Norine Braun

"May all beings learn how to nourish themselves with joy each day." Thich Nhat Hanh

A wonderful review for my first ever documentary this week from Indigodindie.com! Have you checked out the documentary at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEZ19oNlk2Y yet? Let me know your thoughts.
The live webcast experience is awesome, do come to a webshow on Concert Window. The next webcast starts at 8:00pm PST on Tuesday Nov. 11. Wherever you are in the world, you can tune in to my place! I’ll be playng live and answering your questions via a chat room or you can just sit back and enjoy. Purchase online tickets right now on a pay-what-you-want basis starting at only $1 at  https://www.concertwindow.com/shows/10275-norine-braun-from-my-laptop-to-yoursAs it is Remembrance Day Nov.11 I will be playing songs to honour the occasion including a song wriiten in 1914 not by me of course, I am not that old!  But one I recorded, the beautiful  tune There's A Long Long Trail, it's on my Acoustically Inclined cd. 
Congrats to the winners at this year's RightoutTVawards! Truly an honour and a joy to have been nominated in 3 categories and to have been a presenter at the entertaining online show this year! 
There are 3 upcoming duo dates with Alice at Sunbury Hall North Delta Sundays 11 am to 4 pm Nov. 16, Dec. 7 and 14 and then Saturday Dec. 20 at the RCFM River Market New Westminster 11 to 3! We'll be dusitng off the old carols and singing a few for you along with many originals in Dec. and I will have cds on hand for you and those music lovers on your gift list!  
This holiday season I am offering a special online deal where you can BUY 1 CD GET 1 FREE with the postage on me! Limited time only until Dec. 31, 2014  - Order at my homepage: http://www.norinebraun.com/ or message me for details.
Hope all is well your way and see you online Tuesday night!!
Love and Joy,  Norine
"Her signature funky folk-blues sound simply cannot be matched. Best listened to as loud as your neighbours will tolerate." Scott Alexander  Abort Magazine

No comments:

Blog Archive