Monday, March 07, 2016

NB VOCALS!

Hi there!
I did a marathon lead vocal recording session last Friday. Breaking my record with 12 songs in 4 and 1/2 hours whew! Feeling very happy with my performance and sound and completely exhilarated with the album's evolution! Next up this week are my harmony vocals and then we mix and master. I can't wait to share this concept album with you, it is definitely one of a kind and getting closer to completion!
This is where you come in! Help me launch the upcoming new cd, Gone To The Spirits with an advance pre-order purchase!
With perks like Your Name on the Album! $100 You’ll be part of the new album…literally! With your name appearing in a special “thank you” section of the album’s liner notes. PLUS a signed CD, a tee shirt and an extra CD for a friend!

EXPECTED RELEASE IS LATE MAY.  
Find out more on how you can help and all the fantastic perks offered at: http://www.norinebraun.com/
Please know I deeply appreciate your support for this pre-order campaign and for my music. Thank you!
Love, Norine






No comments:

Blog Archive